Ross Welch takes us through the 270 Out, also touching on 450 Outs.
Before doing this trick you should be able to slide on a box comfortably.
- Pop onto the box as usual
- Get you front ski on the edge of the box like in the picture below, this will give you somthing to push off to initiate the spin
- Next you need to push off that front ski and rotate leading with the head and shoulders, your legs will then follow round
- Tuck your legs up for slightly more air time
- Stomp it and ride away happy