This is how to do a 360 in the halfpipe from Fall Line Skiing. Before doing this trick you should be able to Straight Air and preferably but not crucially 360 on a Kicker. You should also be able to ride Switch.
- Ride up the Wall just as you would for a straight air
- Timing for the pop is crucial, if you pop to early you will loose all your momentum. Pop when you get to the top of the pipe or when you as high up the wall as you are going to get.
- As you pop you need to turn your head and shoulders hard into the rotation, this will initiate the spin, Again do not do this too early.
- Keep looking round past your landing so that you are facing back up the pipe, this will mean that you have done a 360. Unfortunately it also means you are landing switch and you cant see your landing aswell.
- Land Switch and ride away!