Fall line skiing brings is how to do a backside switch up on Ski’s.
Before doing this you should be able to Ride a box sideways.
- Ride up to the box and pop onto it just as you would normally.
- When you land though you want to continue looking round with your head and shoulders rather than looking to the end of the box to do the next spin.
- Once you have turned your head and shoulders as much as you can you want to then do a small pop to bring your legs 180 so you are facing the other way
- Look back at the end of the rail as you usually would to help stop the rotation.
- Pop off as usual and ride away!