Here we have how to ride a button lift or Poma lift. They are commonly found in the mountains and it is essential to be able to use them with a snowboard.
1) Get in the right place to catch the bar as soon as you can.
2) Catch the bar and put it immediately in between your legs.
3) Place your back foot on the stomp pad or against the back binding in the centre of the board.
4) Keep the board flat and let the lift pull up, once you have done the first 5 meters its easy, just keep looking ahead and concentrating.
5) Once at the top just release the bar and slide away!
Don’t lean to far back.